For class this week, our instructor had us post 3 shots from the 4th to the class blog: one from 10 am, 5 pm, and 10 pm. I thought this was a cool assignment and really fun way to document the day. Here are the shots I posted to the class blog.
10 am - Family trip to guess where for coffee and pastries?!
5 pm - Firework Pride - Dave let Reid light some firecrackers.
This was a big deal for him for sure. I think this image really captures his pride in the moment.
10 pm - Of course fireworks.
Here are additional images I captured throughout the day:
Tyce and the apple fritter.
Afternoon playtime with our neighbors.
Reid & Tyce had a fun ride on the neighbors little quad.
(Not surprisingly, this is Tyce's favorite thing to do at their house)
Panning shot of Tyce on the quad.
Kaari & Alex trying to see how high they could get the disk to go.
And the other kids favorite thing to do next door:
THE ZIPLINE! Yippee!
Night-time fun started with sparklers.
...And gradually moved on to the big fireworks.
It was a great Fourth of July













Ok, I really like the one at the top with the dandilion-like flower and the Starbucks sign repetition. Also the panning shot.
ReplyDeleteThanks Melissa! Funny how in the past, I might have trashed the panning one because it's blurry but now I like it because of the blur.
ReplyDelete