Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Childhood Must

When it comes to dandelions in our yard, I try to get them out of the ground before they ever become the seed puffs I remember blowing everywhere as a kid.  So when Tyce and I took a walk through the big vacant field in our neighborhood and it was full of these, I had to show him.  It didn't take long to see he didn't quite know how to blow as his cheeks puffed up and air barely escaped but he was still able to remove all those seeds and help mother nature do her thing. 





1/2000 sec, f 2.2 ISO 100, 50 mm

1 comment:

  1. Oh how sweet! My favorite is the bottom one. I like his mouth shape and the hair at the back of his head reminds me of a wispy dandelion too. See, this is why I so wish I'd taken a photography class when my kids where little! This is really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete