Thursday, December 9, 2010

Snow Days (Nov 21 and 23)

We were all so excited to get a snow day before Thanksgiving.  The neighborhood was so lively with the kids and parents alike.  I took a break from work to say hello and catch some images of the kids playing. 

From photography perspective - I definitely need to work on shutter speed (knowing the settings to get just what I want whether that is blur or completely frozen action).  The other challenge for me with shooting snow shots is the white balance so this was fun practice.


These first two are from Sunday, Nov 23rd.  Kaari has just turned 6 and decided to wear her birthday outfit of the leggings and tutu for her first outing in the snow. 




Sledding on November 23rd - A snow day - NO SCHOOL TODAY!
*This day with the kids and Max in the snow inspired our Xmas letter this year. :)














 

No comments:

Post a Comment