As soon as there was enough snow, Kaari went to work building her cute, albeit scrawny snowman. As soon as she finished, she came quickly inside to get a carrot for the nose from Grandma to add the finishing touch.
No sooner did she finish and move on to other things when little brother, Tyce made his way over to check out her work. I'm not sure how long it took for him to devise his pesky plan but check out the sideways glance in this next image... Hmm, Is she looking? No, she's not even in the frontyard at the moment. I'm sure she's totally over this snowman by now.
And besides, I'm really hungry and this was the last carrot. I really want a carrot, too. I'll just take a few bites. Kaari probably won't even notice.
Unfortunately, she did notice and was not the least bit happy. (Wish I'd thought to catch that reaction.) Thankfully for both we had snow for a week after this and lots more opportunities to make snowpeople.



No comments:
Post a Comment