Today is one month since my Dad died.
Just feeling the need to post some images of him.
Above is the picture my parents used for their Christmas card.
I really love it. I took this early December about 5 weeks after his surgery when he was feeling good and working on building his strength and gaining back the weight he'd lost.
My brother took this with his iphone mid December. The two of them went golfing - 7 holes. What an AWESOME day. I hope to always remember how excited and proud I was that he was able to golf. Phil showed this image to us when we were printing pictures for my Dad's service. The lighting is so beautiful with my Dad walking towards it with golf club in hand. :)
Below is the image and scripture used for my Dad's prayer card.
…the time has come for my departure. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge will award to me on that day, and not only me, but also to all who have longed for His appearing.
-2 Timothy 4:6-8



No comments:
Post a Comment