Friday, June 24, 2016

English & Spanish For All

Thursday 6.23.16
English & Spanish For All - our school
The second day of classes went well.  The kids have lots of vocabulary to memorize and phrases they are working on.  It's fun to see how each of them processes the information differently.   Reid and Kaari are both very eager to learn and since they are both extroverts, I think the process is a little more comfortable.  They want to have conversations with the people we meet and aren't afraid to make mistakes in the process.  This is inherently much more challenging for Tyce since he is naturally an introvert.  Thankfully, as he is getting more comfortable with people, he's opening up to trying.  

The kids class is upstairs here in this picture, while my
 salon de clases is on the first floor towards the back of the house.

In the courtyard finishing up class with Thelma.  The lens on my cellphone
camera fogged up from the humidity.  I need to remember to wipe it everytime we go outside!

2 comments:

  1. Love the learning. Wish I was with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am unknown. Finally got into the "following" group but it am listed as Richard. Happy faces, even Tyce's, make me smile. Hope some of the Spanish trickles over to David. So wish I could be there learning with you. Love, G'ma 'Rie ( Grandma of the White hair)

    ReplyDelete